Advanced Modeled Screen Scraping
Overview Supported Hosts How it works Standards Compliance Video Presentation of modeled screen scraping in action
- The LOFModeler captures and stores the important functions of the legacy system in an LOF Model and exports these functions to front-end applications as a legacy Application Programming Interface (API).
- The powerful scripting language allows the creation of clean model API's
- Merge data from:
- Multiple mainframe applications into a single user interface
- Different legacy hosts through different terminal emulations and operating systems
- Legacy applications with data from other sources
LOF is a major component of LOF Enterprise, please visit the LOF Enterprise portion of the site for more information. LOF does not include Cables.Web.